STAND DESIGN APPROVAL
Each Exhibitor carrying out his stand construction independently and each Contractor hired by the Exhibitor to construct the stand shall supply the Stand Design to the Belgrade Fair Design Office for approval, not later than three days before commencement of the stand construction period. The stand construction and dismantle period is specified in advance by the event organizer and the Exhibitor will be informed of it while applying for it.
The Designs shall be sent solely to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format A4, vertical orientation and they have to include:
- the stand base drawing
- the stand look drawing
- the stand technical description, including all materials used for the stand wall and floor construction
- the drawing shall be dimensioned or
- 3D stand drawing from two corners, with the stand technical description.
Each Design sent for approval shall include also the following information:
- The Exhibitor’s and Contractor’s names
- The fair event title
- Hall number
- Stand number
- Contact person
- Telephone / fax number
- E-mail address
We would kindly request all Exhibitors and Contractors to read the Rules of Belgrade Fair Event Participation and the scheme of ZONES - construction height limits for the stands in the halls, before their stand design.
The mutual costs compensation and design approval costs shall be paid by The Contractor – the stand constructing company.
The amount of the mutual costs compensation and design approval costs shall be EUR. 4.00/1 sq.m.
Calculation method of the space to be invoiced:
- 0-100 sq.m. – each square meter shall be calculated
- 101–200 sq.m. – a lump sum of 100 sq.m. shall be calculated
- 201–500 sq.m. – 50% of the space in square meters shall be calculated
- < 501 - 30% of the space in square meters shall be calculated