Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024
The Eric Bleumink Fellowship (EBF) gives scholarships to talented people from non-Western countries who want to get a master’s degree.
The University of Groningen Admission Office will talk to the Admission Boards of each faculty to decide which applicants will be put forward for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship. So, applicants can only be considered if they have been given a conditional or unconditional offer to join a master’s program before February. So that the Admissions Office has enough time to process the application to a master’s program, the applicant should finish the application before December 1.
Scholarship provider: Eric Bleumink
Study Institution: University of Groningen, Netherlands
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 1st December 2022
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the following countries; Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund (see: Master’s degree programmes )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
The grant covers:
- Tuition fee
- costs of international travel
- subsistence, books
- health insurance.
- Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
Only applicants who have received a provisional or unconditional admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December. The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.