Sterling Bank Management Development Program 2022 (SMDP)
The Sterling Bank Management Development Program (SMDP) is a custom recruitment campaign that leads to an intensive 12-month rotational program where you can gain insights and cross-border exposure to help you become a well-rounded professional with different skills and competencies you can use in different parts of Sterling while you also GROW as a person.
Also, the Sterling Management Development Program aims to train the Next-Gen leaders who will have a big impact on how Sterling develops in the future.
Host: Sterling Bank
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Application and Selection Process
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
- Applicants will pass through the following process before the final selection:
– Computer-Based Test
– Assessment Centre
– Management Interview
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.